More Info About The Nexus One
By: Tariq Bamadhaj (Senior Editor)
So you thought a day would go by without any new bits about the Nexus One? Well guess again!
This time around, it’s a short, point-form, review of the Nexus One by tnkgrl. I’ve not personally met her but Chris believes her 100%. The lack of pictures makes me question the whole thing happened but I’ll take Chris’s word on this. Some interesting points include:
- It’s extremely thin
- It’s much nicer looking in person than in pictures
- There’s a 4 GB micro-SD card installed
- The battery capacity is 1400 mAh
- The screen appears to be OLED (same size/resolution as the Motorola Droid)
- 3G works on T-Mobile USA
- I can confirm that there’s no 3G on AT&T (EGDE only)
- It’s definitely unlocked
- It’s super snappy! Faster than the Droid…
- There’s no…
I’m not going to give it all away. Head over to her blog to read on to what she has to say.